- more motorised vehicles get added to the city's traffic. Add to
that the limited scope for expanding the road capacity, and you
have the problem of shrinking parking space. Leading to congestion,
chaos and parking problems.
In this situation , haphazard parking of vehicles causes unnecessary
inconvenience to everyone.
Follow the simple steps stated below , to relieve the parking
- Use designated parking lots.
- Where such facility is not available, make sure you vehicle
is not obstructing the traffic.
- Never park in ' No Parking' zones
- These areas are congestion prone. Your vehicle can unnecessarily
obstruct many others.
- Provide 'in-house' parking space in your residential / office
- When constructing / looking for property, go for one which
has built-in parking space.
- Use public transport / car pools: By avoiding bringing your
vehicle on the road as often as possible, you vehicle on the road
as often as possible, you help reduce stress on public parking
spaces and inconvenience to all including yourself.
- Resist on-street parking: Where this is unavoidable, park your
vehicle alongside the corner / wall.